You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-18 01:18:30

archy587

RPI3 and nanoDLP lost

I have been playing with my printer setup for the last week or so, trying to hook some peripherals to I2C pins such as an LCD display of air and resin temperature.

Today I boot up the pi and can no longer connect to the printer...its just gone. If I log into my router and check connected devices, I can see the pi briefly connects and then drops out.

I figured it must have been something I did, so I reimaged raspbian jessie lite, updated and upgraded the distro, and then re-installed nanoDLP.

I did all of this over wifi and SSH through putty....so I know the IP is correct.

after install and reboot I have the same issue, can no longer see or SSH or ping the pi.

I hook up a regular monitor and see the regular raspbian bootup stuff, then the screen goes blank...and I can never connect to the pi in any way.

Im really baffled on this considering it was working so well all week...

I also tried a second RPI3 with the same result.

I have no idea what to do to troubleshoot this at this point...any help would be appreciated!

thanks!

#2 2017-11-18 05:21:16

Shahin
Administrator

Re: RPI3 and nanoDLP lost

If you could not ping, the most probably it is IP issue. Check network area of your windows to find rpi's IP.

Board footer