You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-19 19:27:32

joaoreina

Reporting prints

Hi there,

I'm not sure if some sort of report/record of each print is already available, I couldn't find it
There's the export plate option, but as far as I could understand is the same file we previously uploaded, right?

I would like to have all the parameters used during one given print; in each layer;
I was imagining a CSV file with all the printer profiles parameters, for example. where we could easily spot any changes made during the print or due to some conditional order that we may have inserted

the image slice I don't see that important that is included, but maybe the data you extract from it, like the pixel count, solid areas, etc
I think this would be useful to further understand how all these parameters impact the printing
but also to be able to replicate the exact same print if needed

thanks
best wishes

João

#2 2016-02-19 20:15:31

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Reporting prints

Jaoreina,

We already have layers' solid area  and etc saved in a file named info.json in the plate folder. When you export folder you receive this file too.
You could find layer printing parameters as line delimited JSON in /var/log folder (printing.log.n).

Please, check them out and see if we could alter what we already have to achieve output which you need.

#3 2016-02-24 11:18:16

joaoreina

Re: Reporting prints

Thanks Shahin,
I've been learning my ways around SSH. I've seen the data and file system of nanoDLP, I've found the info I was looking for
If I have any suggestion on how to improve any aspect, I'll come back to you
thanks a lot

Board footer