You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-12 13:09:26

Sacha
Website

Barrel distortion

Hi Shahin, Barrel distortion is covering projector that project directly thru center of lens. Usually all projectors are made to project on certain angle, so frame is usually i position that lower side of frame is passing thru X axes and projecting image is straight line. Here we dont have any problem, but upper side of the frame is under huge distortion. Y sides usually can be adjusted by projector function. As I understood, your Barrel distortion function are equally make adjustment to both X sides, bottom and upper, and also two Y sides. Can you do something about that. I know that inside of projector is small square lens that can adjust projecting angle, but is limited to certain angle, and newer can project directly to center of lens, so I believe some more function to adjust that will make us possibility to reach perfect square frame. I hope that you understand what is my problem and that you can help us to solve this issue. Best regards Raca Sasa

#2 2017-09-13 04:31:33

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Barrel distortion

Sacha,

Could you take download dynamic image from nanodlp and apply effect which we need to fix the mentioned issue?

Board footer