You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-13 02:09:34

CustomCreations

Build size (Dimensional Accuracy) Calibration

It would be SUPER nice to have something like Creation Workshop has for calibration instead of trying to figure out what # to put into boxes in NDLP. Just a box similar to that of CW where you put in the model size you wanted and the size measured of what came off the print bed and it automatically calculates the difference for you and then apply.. PLEASE!!

#2 2017-08-13 05:51:38

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Build size (Dimensional Accuracy) Calibration

There is a section on resin calibration page called Rectangle for Resolution Measurement, if you only give one value for cure time and fill with and height, you can acheive same thing
We only need additional box to calculate difference.

#3 2017-08-13 15:51:01

CustomCreations

Shahin wrote:

There is a section on resin calibration page called Rectangle for Resolution Measurement, if you only give one value for cure time and fill with and height, you can acheive same thing
We only need additional box to calculate difference.

Where is this located? I have never seen this option you are describing.

#4 2017-08-13 20:18:20

Shahin
Administrator

Generate calibration plate

#5 2017-08-13 20:39:26

CustomCreations

Shahin wrote:

Generate calibration plate

Ok, I see now. TY! I was thinking something more along the lines of a field for corrective measurements that would be in the resin profile or even the setup page that you could enter the size that was supposed to be printed and the size that actually was printed and then apply and by that information, NDLP automatically does whatever calculation is needed for correction. Even if it doesn't automatically input that calculation, show the corrected info and the user can manually input that info into the proper place.

Board footer