You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-25 12:51:25

Sacha
Website

Recommended polymerisation time

Hi to all. I have try Calibration plate program under NanoDLP for new resine that I have found. First of all Program only calculate normal layer exposition thru his definition. Burnin layer are not defined. I believe that we need this option as first option on this program to be defined. I would like to know how much is recommended, how much is undercured or how much is owercured. If you can just provide us photo of the samples will be fine to determine what we need to achieve for proper polymerization. Then we come to second thing and this is Normal cure exposition. On photo you can see exposition in 0.1 , 0.2 , 0.3 , 0.4 , 0.5 , 0.6 , 0.7 , 0.8 , 0.9 , 1.0 , 1.3 , 1.5 sec. Which will be considered as proper exposition? i believe that this is fundamental thing and if we skip this a lot of problems later will be hard to understand. This is elementar thing that need to be defined in any type of photocuring printer ! On photo you can see that after 0.5 sec surface become slightly mat until 0.4 and 0.5 sec are glossy. Sharps edges become precisely defined from 0.6 sec. Other thing that I like to ask , is dare any possibility that time that is defined can be printed on samples, so that after cleaning we can  know which one is which ? I hope that this will help all of us and defined parts in future Manual that we wait for long time.  Best regards Raca Sasa

Fotografija1793.jpg

Last edited by Sacha (2017-07-25 12:53:31)

#2 2017-11-03 02:58:58

mkbot

Re: Recommended polymerisation time

Hi Sacha. Yes, it'd be great to get some insight as to what to aim for with this test. Took a bit of time to figure out the parameters and why you'd want to change them (still don't know what parameter shear is supposed to test for though). So it would be nice if there was a bit of "documentation" on this from anyone that's willing to chat about it.

Board footer