You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-28 14:22:11

lanmaodeguo

How can a novice use nanodlp on a third-party dashboard and Raspberry

I currently want to build a set of dlp3d printers using nanodlp and Raspberry PI, a third-party dashboard, and the DLP4500. However, I have encountered many difficulties, and the data I have found is very old and has a certain threshold. I hope you can help me answer my relevant questions.
[Current situation] I have downloaded the.img file of nanodlp with sd card and put it into Raspberry PI, connected my computer and Raspberry PI with network cable and entered the nanodlp online dashboard through ip. However, I saw that it was mentioned in the nanodlp document that the marlin firmware of the third-party control board should be modified. According to the instructions in the document, I jumped to the corresponding line, but I was completely unclear about what content to modify to achieve the effect.
Question 1: What should I change in the firmware to make the third-party control board (using marlin firmware) compatible with nanodlp
[Question 2] : Without hmi screen, can I log in to nano online dashboard through Windows ip only to achieve relevant printing operations

#2 2023-10-04 08:09:16

Shahin
Administrator

Re: How can a novice use nanodlp on a third-party dashboard and Raspberry

1. Just need to enable nanodlp synchronization on marlin firmware. But even without it you can operate the printer.
https://github.com/nanodlp/Marlin/tree/nanodlp

2. Yes you can.

Board footer