You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-26 16:05:16

macdarren

support issues....

So far the only browser I can can seem to add custom supports for are chrome derivatives.

I would be nice if FireFox or Safari could work too...as other things that work in say firefox like the log viewer don't always
work in chrome...(iOS)

Even in chrome once I leave the browser and come back the custom supports are gone...maybe that is the intended operation
but I have a few I used alot that I would like to keep.

Next this is sort of a feature add but leaving support to move to a different view usually means my support disappears even when
returning to the support view...maybe that is a bug / browser issue too.

Also is there a way to add or removed support once a place is created with out total recreation?

Finally this is a feature add for sure but having a hide show support check box would help placing support.
Often I find the support hides the model in an area where I want to add another support.  I have found a work around
by using very thin supports with now base then using the unify base at the end so they actually stick but even that
the support column can often hide something.

Lastly I find (due to the issue of portrait vs landscape viewing) that I can't get to the bottom of some models there needs
to be a scroll bar if the model extends past the bottom of the browser window...maybe again a browser issue.

nanoDLP is a great tool but difficulties in the browser interface make it hard to use.

Thanks
Darren

#2 2017-04-27 06:46:50

Shahin
Administrator

Re: support issues....

Great suggestions as usual.

Unfortunately on the apple platforms for some graphics card browsers does not work as intended.
These issues are too low level and should be take care by upstream providers.

I have not seen any of these issues on windows and linux.

Board footer