You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-24 00:47:14

mondo50m

Almost there

I have everything running now.  I have done about ten dry runs to make sure the Z cal is ok, and it is right on.  The only problem now is that the layer showing on the nanodlp site and on the screen on my printer is a solid line down the middle of the display.  I have redone the sd card at least 15 times to try and get a proper display so it will print what I load.  I have tried to load about 10 different STL files to the printer and every time it is not displaying the object I want to print, but a solid bar about  3/4 of an inch wide down the middle of the display.   Any ideas?

Milt

#2 2017-03-24 08:02:01

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Almost there

Upload a layer picture, it will help detect what is wrong with your config.

#3 2017-03-24 12:47:53

backXslash

mondo50m wrote:

I have everything running now.  I have done about ten dry runs to make sure the Z cal is ok, and it is right on.  The only problem now is that the layer showing on the nanodlp site and on the screen on my printer is a solid line down the middle of the display.  I have redone the sd card at least 15 times to try and get a proper display so it will print what I load.  I have tried to load about 10 different STL files to the printer and every time it is not displaying the object I want to print, but a solid bar about  3/4 of an inch wide down the middle of the display.   Any ideas?

Milt

Check the display settings in your config.txt.

I ended up changing the settings for mine to force the RPi to always output 1920x1080 at 60Hz. I set the color space and some other stuff too, but it guarantees that when the projector comes on, it's receiving a good signal from the RPi. That way, if there's a display issue, I can pretty much eliminate NanoDLP as the problem.

#4 2017-03-24 13:03:14

mondo50m

I am not using a projector, I am using a 5 inch lcd.  It worked once upon a time, but now something has changed.  Maybe going to build 1370 did something?  I know the last one I used was 1357 or so.  Can one get an archived Nanodlp program?

Board footer