You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-22 16:25:50

tfowler

Z axis movement and other problems

I am completely new to nanoDLP and am having trouble with an assortment of problems. I recently integrated nanoDLP into an Anycubic Photon Mono but things aren't working as they should.

First, the z axis isn't working properly. When pressing down it will go up and vice versa and occasionally will not move in correct increments i. e. pressing down 10mm will go up 50mm and pressing the same button twice gives no response.

Second, every time I turn on the UV lights the software completely crashes and restarts. How can I stop this?

Lastly, The LCD screen the Photon Mono was equipped with is not compatible with the raspberry pi 4b or the nanoDLP sumaopai board. my only other option is to use the main board the printer originally came with to power the LCD screen, but I am not sure how to make the original board send power to the sumaopai. Would I need a completely new board to power the screen?

Please keep in mind I am very new to this and am not familiar with the correct code or any functions the raspberry pi or the sumaopai offers.

Any help with these issues is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Board footer