You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-11 14:41:30

BIG ZIG

Modified Version of GRBL the enables wait for done com

Hi everyone,

I have been trawling for days now and can't seem to find a clear answer to this seemingly simple problem. I want to enable wait for done gcode with nanodlp but can't seem to find a source for a modified grbl that will allow this communication. I have read heaps of posts regarding the issue but I feel like I'm going in circles looking for the answer. I just attempted solidray build but nano dlp just waits with no reply and my prints stall. any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

#2 2020-05-12 13:52:10

Sint

Re: Modified Version of GRBL the enables wait for done com

I dont know about GRBL. But the MuVe version of Marlin has wait for done code integrated. If I am not mistaken. So maybe you can switch from GRBL to Marlin.

#3 2020-05-14 17:41:15

andron_h

You may use command G4 after G1. G4 send ок answer.

#4 2020-05-15 06:01:05

oliveenchine

BIG ZIG wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have been trawling for days now and can't seem to find a clear answer to this seemingly simple problem. I want to enable wait for done gcode with nanodlp but can't seem to find a source for a modified grbl that will allow this communication. I have read heaps of posts regarding the issue but I feel like I'm going in circles looking for the answer. I just attempted solidray build but nano dlp just waits with no reply and my prints stall. any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi ,

you have to edit gcode.c as follow in the dwell section :

// [10. Dwell ]:
  if (gc_block.non_modal_command == NON_MODAL_DWELL) { mc_dwell(gc_block.values.p);printString("Z_move_comp\r\n"); }

Good luck smile

#5 2020-05-25 11:37:27

BIG ZIG

Thank you for your support, it's much appreciated. :-)

Board footer