You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-07 06:52:00

macdarren

Add Remote Slicer Enable/Disable checkbox to Advanced plate edit...etc

As a remote slicer user i'd like to see this box added as a way to enable or disable use of the remote slicer instead of having to
edit machine settings...I need this when remote slicer and RPi slicer versions are out of sync as is often the case with the betas.

Come to think of it the last time this came up was due to a current issue (see Bug Report) where the RPi slicer want to do multiple
copies on a single plate when it should not...But I would think having a check box in the Advanced to enable or disable the MultiCure
would be handy so you could keep and go back to cure sequences as you refine things....

Which leads me to another add on which is kind of a derivative of MultCure but I would call repeat or replicate...basically a way
to fill a plate with X copies of a smaller model....There are other ways to do that but since work was done for Multicure seems like
it would be an easy re-use of code to add another handy feature.

Nothing earth shattering here but maybe things to add to the list as time permits.

#2 2020-04-07 21:43:08

macdarren

Re: Add Remote Slicer Enable/Disable checkbox to Advanced plate edit...etc

Also suggest MultiplePrint box be renamed to MultiCure so that we can use MultiPrint for the above feature and to make things more clear...:)

Board footer