You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-12 11:01:59

Sacha
Website

I did something wrong , but I don't know what !

I had perfect print few days ago with 25 micron Z resolution. But I wanted to try 10 micron resolution. I have create new profile, by making Clone from previews and start to change parameters for 10 microns resolution, by lowering exposition and speed up moves. I have Submit all in settings first make current default VAT and start creating new part to print . I have select new name and upload file for processing. Finally after Z and projector calibration, i have start print, but problem appear.   

Projector did not project anything, everything looks fine , Z axes moves nicely, I'm seeing layers on PC but they are not projected to surface. I have restart machine and PC , but same things occur again. Need advice how to solve this . I did something wrong , but I don't know what !

Any help?

Best regards

#2 2016-10-12 19:08:10

Shahin
Administrator

Re: I did something wrong , but I don't know what !

I think it is a coincident and nothing to do with better z resolution. Maybe it is cabling or projector issue. Connect HDMI to your monitor to see if it project images or not.

#3 2016-10-13 06:50:12

Shahin
Administrator

Checkout layer's color maybe it changed to something close to black so you do not see anything

#4 2016-10-13 18:58:00

Sacha
Website

Thank's for replay! I did not have time to check again today, but I have run projector calibration procedure and I have seen normal light , white or red in HI ilumination, but when I have started program to print I see some light that pass when projector send black screen, but no generated frame as is showed on PC screen. I had situation like this before when we started to edit some data on already defined part. But after I uploaded file again for new slicing procedure, new print started normaly. In this case that did not hapen again. Anyway I will check color tomorow and inform you, was that a problem. Best regards Sacha

Board footer