You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-06 19:26:49

macdarren

multicure replicate stuck on

I successfully did a plate with multicure....

I found my cure time.

I then created a new plate and did not choose multicure
I sliced but ended up with the model duplicated just when I used multicure (4 copies)
Information screen does not show the cure times and it appears they are just the times from the profile all the same

Is there a trick to turn this off?  I checked in the advanced plate editor and there are no extra cure times showing, so new plate
did not just remember the setting,,,it cleared the box but apparently is is still duplicating.

Thanks

Edit: restart of printer and regen did not solve the issue.

Edit2: restart and recreate the plate from start did not help

Edit3: edit the plate with a single value in the multicure box and regen still getting multiples....

Edit4  recreate plate with single value for multicure.....still getting multiples but only 2 this time not four as before..and oddly the  multicure value  shown in the info screen is the number I put in and one I had  used on my earliest tests not from the successful grouping I last successfully printed...editing the plate shows one number value......but not the number for the other cure time....I'm stuck

Last edited by macdarren (2020-04-06 20:03:32)

#2 2020-04-06 20:21:37

macdarren

Re: multicure replicate stuck on

work around....turned on remote slicer which only runs 2620....got my single copy slice....
probably not a solution for everyone.

#3 2020-04-06 20:26:28

macdarren

it would be nice if the plate screen could show that items were duplicated or at least if it was going to do multiple exposures it was indicated on the cure time line or even if it just maybe made that line RED or something so we know that that plate is going to have multiple items....on my plate screen (where many of my preview images are bad) it is not possible to tell if it is a plate with a single model or multiple...clicking the (eye) and viewing plate course is a way to be sure but a quick indicator would be handy.

Last edited by macdarren (2020-04-06 20:52:01)

#4 2020-04-09 09:59:38

Shahin
Administrator

The bug has been fixed. Let me know if the issue still continue.

Board footer