You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-21 15:23:57

3dbss

Dual screen

I added a second screen interface by adding a second framebuffer (fb1) and using X-server.
The first framebuffer works normally for printing lcd, the second one is added to have an rpi interface, using 7" original display.
This using a pi4 and using hdmi0 for printing lcd and the screen port for the 7" one (using his flat and gpio)
Now the problem is that when the printer turns on, the wanhao driver of lcd blinks and it is known that after 3 blinks, if it doesn't stay on, there is a problem.
If the front 7" screen is removed, and logically the framebuffer1 not working, the wanhao lcd drivers works properly and open the shutter.
Does anyone occoured in this problem?
Thank you

#2 2020-02-25 06:45:01

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Dual screen

Use nanodlp internal framebuffer support from setup page see if it could solve the issue or not.

#3 2020-02-28 14:34:17

Maxim

Re: Dual screen

3dbss wrote:

I added a second screen interface by adding a second framebuffer (fb1) and using X-server.
The first framebuffer works normally for printing lcd, the second one is added to have an rpi interface, using 7" original display.
This using a pi4 and using hdmi0 for printing lcd and the screen port for the 7" one (using his flat and gpio)
Now the problem is that when the printer turns on, the wanhao driver of lcd blinks and it is known that after 3 blinks, if it doesn't stay on, there is a problem.
If the front 7" screen is removed, and logically the framebuffer1 not working, the wanhao lcd drivers works properly and open the shutter.
Does anyone occoured in this problem?
Thank you

I have problems configuring 5.5 "2k screens because it always gives me some artifact, could you share your config?
Instead I had no problems configuring the second screen, just put indicate the group to which it belongs ([hdmi: 0] or [Hdmi: 1]) and say that one screen is touch and the other is not.

If you continue to have problems then invert the HDMI cables, put the 0 on 1

Board footer