You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-07 11:38:27

Slawek

Printer stops after applying Start of Print Code

Hi,
My printer setup is:
- nanoDLP on Raspberry pi 3B+ (with mUVe 3D distribution) connected by USB cable with
- Smoothe board MKS SBASE v1.3

I am using default settings of mUVe 3D distribution. The only settings I've changed are:
- parameter Shutter GPIO to Disable (Because I am not using servo to manage the shutter)
- parameters Shutter Open Code to M106 and Shutter Close Code to M107 because I am using Fan pin on MKS SBASE  to turn on and off UV led matrix
- parameters to calibrate LCD displaysuch as Horizontal Resolution, Vertical Resolution, X/Y Resolution and Y Resolution μm (It is ok because I can see calibration image)
- parameters Microstep to 32 and Motor Step Angle to 0,9 of the Motor section (according to my stepper installed)

In general everything looks ok. I can do any operation using terminal in the nanoDLP interface: Run the motor up and down, home the printer, turn on and off UV leds and display calibration images on LCD display.

But unfortunately when I start the print (even the simpliest calibration cube) the printer stops after running statements listed in Start of Print Code. To print the object I am using one of the predefined Resin profiles provided in the of mUVe 3D distribution.

In the same time, in the Machine settings section a warning message appears: "Some critical settings such as type of the shield and etc, will not take effect in the middle of printing. To change those settings without restart, stop printing and submit this page again." What's more. To stop the print I have to go to Tools and click Force Stop button because clicking stop icon (in the Plates menu) does nothing.

I have no idea what is that critical setting and what is the problem. I've made a lot of tests with no succes. Still the same. It stops.

Do you have some idea what could be wrong with my setup?

#2 2020-01-07 18:26:40

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Printer stops after applying Start of Print Code

It is WaitForDoneMessage keyword cause stall. it needs patched firmware only marlin support nanodlp synchronization officially.

Board footer