You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-08 13:33:31

mandreas

Uv light engines

Hi Shahin

I'm considering the possibility, in the future  to buy this projector:

https://datatree3d.com/uvlightengines/

ok the cost is high, but if we consider that it would be amortized saving change of about 14 lamps for DLP projector (which, remember, was created to watch movies in the living room),

I would like to know if it is compatible with nanodlp system,

thank you , Andrea

#2 2016-09-08 17:36:20

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Uv light engines

Andrea,

I have seen guys having hard time setting up correct HDMI mode for some models. (Almost all succeeded)
I am not sure about this specific model.

#3 2016-09-15 15:13:47

mandreas

Shahin wrote:

Andrea,

I have seen guys having hard time setting up correct HDMI mode for some models. (Almost all succeeded)
I am not sure about this specific model.

Thanks Shahin,

having regard to the your experience, I will follow more closely the development of this projector, I have a feeling though it, if there is an implementation with nanodlp system, that it would open new horizons for the 3d print lovers like us,
I think many in fact want a real projector for their printer.
Possible future scenario could be (for example) to study the compatibility of the projector with nanodlp, then study a way to have a discount on prices if nanodlp, would promote product sales,
They are just fantasies, and I obviously have no business contact with the company,

all the best , Andrea

#4 2016-09-27 14:49:18

adam

Just FYI, I have that light engine and it works flawlessly! There was nothing i needed to tweak in HDMI settings. There is a problem of software availability so i needed to do some coding to get the LED settings correct,

edit:
It is an absolutely amazing update to an SLA printer. Uniform distribution and sharpness across the build plate. The price Tag is a little high for hobby use but there are more expensive hobbies wink

Last edited by adam (2016-09-27 14:51:39)

#5 2016-09-27 19:07:41

mandreas

adam wrote:

Just FYI, I have that light engine and it works flawlessly! There was nothing i needed to tweak in HDMI settings. There is a problem of software availability so i needed to do some coding to get the LED settings correct,

edit:
It is an absolutely amazing update to an SLA printer. Uniform distribution and sharpness across the build plate. The price Tag is a little high for hobby use but there are more expensive hobbies wink

thank you Adam  for sharing your experience,
the subject becomes even more intriguing, just my Acer has a fault, (could also be hit by a meterite, who knows) and then ...;)

#6 2016-12-06 11:51:18

SimpleRapid

Hello Adam,

I bought that device, but I have difficulties. Can you send me more information?

What electronics are using?

I thank you in advance for your help.

wink

Board footer