You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-15 00:55:50

macdarren

link to resin profile and plate list

i'd like to request a link on the plate page where if you click the little resin drop on the resin profile line of a plate that you are taken to the resin profile editor used for that model.

The use is probably obvious....I have dozens of resin profiles, many with similar names.  When tuning a model and resin it would be nice if I could pull up the last print of that model
and click the profile that was used and tweak it, if say the erode settings were off etc...I know there is some items that can be edited in the plate editor that override the profile but I use
this mostly for tuning profiles not creating custom tweaks for the model itself.

While I am at it I might like a new plate sort function...  I know there are probably many things being considered to update the GUI but a simple addition to the current plate list would be a way to sort
chronologically, based on print date/time...so if I go back to a plate and decide to tweak it for a new resin or just a reprint it would then appear at the top of the list.  Having the whole list sorted this way
may be less useful...maybe keeping the last printed at the top and keep the rest organized as is could be a good solution too.

Thanks for all the hard work!

#2 2019-10-17 05:33:38

Shahin
Administrator

Re: link to resin profile and plate list

Clicking on profile name on the plates page, already redirect you to profile edit page. Do you mean something different?

#3 2019-10-18 00:56:10

macdarren

Re: link to resin profile and plate list

hmm maybe because I had to revert as the last beta totally doesn't print for me I never noted that feature....sounds like you are way ahead of me.
I will try it again when I can re-update.

Board footer