You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-02 00:43:07

4lathe

Nanodlp and Phrozen Issue

Long time fdm user but brand new to the resin world. I just bought a Phrozen  XL  which of course uses a modified version of nanodlp. The printer wont respond to a z calibrate or an lcd calibrate on the touch screen. Its on ether net and the web interface will allow me to initiate a print( the bed moves down and the led lights and I turn it off because not z calibrated) so the rpi is connected to the controller and the stepper is functioning. I cant find anything in the modified nanodlp web interface to allow me to do a z calibrate or even a terminal interface to be able to do it manually. Are there hidden pages that I could navigate to in the crippled version of nanodlp on the Phrozen XL that I could use to do this? Thx much for any ideas.

#2 2019-10-18 13:59:57

3Simplex

Re: Nanodlp and Phrozen Issue

That was related to a corruption of the OS when you first started the printer. It has been said that the cause of corruption was starting the printer without connecting the USB as shown in the setup instructions. I had the same problem and it may have been because the USB wasn't connected at start up. I downloaded the factory img file, flashed the SD card and things worked fine afterwards.

#3 2019-10-18 15:10:03

4lathe

Re: Nanodlp and Phrozen Issue

Thx. Yes youre right and I did figure that out and reflashed. .

Board footer