You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-26 08:54:25

elliot

Brightness Level feedback

Hi All-

In trying to do some tests with very high resolution, it seems that being able to change the brightness and have a feedback for the nanodlp as to contrast/brightness would be beneficial.  Currently we can create a button for up/down, but we don't know what the original setting was or how  much of a percentage we have changed the setting.  Is it possible to create a button for this feature?  Thanks for the consideration!

#2 2016-08-26 09:20:57

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Brightness Level feedback

Is it possible to have percentage based (10% 20% ...) brightness buttons instead of up and down?
So this way you can send lots of brightness up commands to make sure it is at the top no matter where currently it is, and decrease the value to the level you want by putting brightness down.

#3 2017-11-27 16:10:06

elliot

Re: Brightness Level feedback

Hi Shahin,

That would be great to have especially as a gcode setting.  Sorry for not replying.  I know this is an old post.  I will look at the color settings option that others have mentioned -  it may not be part of the mUVe distro, but if there is a gcode segment I can place I think that's completely acceptable as well.

Board footer