You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-03 12:23:17

mayatiny

Image viewer problem

Hi,

I just started building my first LCD printer and since I have a laptop lying around collecting dust, I planned to use the Windows + Arduino GRBL approach.
The 2K LCD kit arrived first so I started testing right away, most functions are working great, I can use projector calibration plate generator etc. But there is a minor problem, whenever I click on the nanodlp image viewer on my second screen, or the flashing icon (due to the new window appeared) and then click on something else, the image viewer disappears and can never be seen again. (I can bring it to the front but it becomes transparent) All I can do is terminate nanodlp and restart.

I think it's still possible to print with this, but not being able to mute a flashing icon on the task bar is quite annoying and one miss click will ruin a print. I tried to solve the flashing icon problem by setting foregroundflashcount and lockTimeout to 0 in regedit but now when I start the display, the image viewer get automatically focused and disappear when i click somewhere else.

So is there a way to solve this? Or am I missing something here?

Thanks.

#2 2019-04-04 16:16:20

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Image viewer problem

Hi,

I am not familiar with windows, Do you know exact window mode which should work to fix the mentioned issue?

#3 2019-04-06 06:33:23

mayatiny

Hi Shahin, no I am not. I also tested the linux version and the viewer behaved similarly.
I guess I should switch to raspberry pi.

#4 2019-04-06 19:49:25

Shahin
Administrator

I guess it caused by sending window to front. We can omit it but windows notification could come up during printing.

Board footer