You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-30 23:13:43

AKlion

LСD-5.5 AKlion

Good day to the community.

I recently finished the LСD printer project and now I'm trying to figure out which electronics will best cope with my task.
I want the printer to be manageable over the network, so it could be managed by wifi, and so that it was possible to print from a flash card.
I have two motors on the printer, one for lifting the platform, the second for moving the cleaner.
First I want to put a 2k matrix. But I want to be able to put a 4k matrix afterwards.
I have it. a question which is best to choose the Raspberry Pi configuration? Which controller to use for engines? What is the best way to do LED control? And how to choose the right monitor for the printer?
If you have any thoughts about this, I will be very grateful to hear them. I'm not very good at electronics, but I've already designed several printers that work very well. However LСD printer is the first in my life.
I'm throwing pictures of my project, so it will be easier to understand what I'm writing about.
Forgive me for the bad English, I send them to Russia and I write via Google translator.

15.JPG

16.JPG

Last edited by AKlion (2018-09-30 23:14:52)

Board footer