You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-04 23:25:20

miket402

No screen when print 2k

I am having the same issue with display screen 2K showing NO image when printing.  I just finished building my printer two days ago.
While I was waiting on the rest of the led drivers to arrive I was able to get this to work (a few weeks ago) but now it does not.

***Screen displays an image when*****
        calibration it works fine(white, red, and white).
        in layer view I can get the image of any layer to print on the screen

Software is updated.

Raspberry Pi Full control
Relay (NO) controled by Raspberry pi to control led on/off
(TOS) NanoDLP Shield (5v voltage for 2k screen and raspberry pi, 12v for fan, limit switches and  control for the UV LED's)

Not using a stop button, LED or the I2C screen. Not really necessary when you have a wireless computer near by. My setup is the NanoDLP generic.

Thanks again for any help with this issue.

nanodlp.debug.-154132320.zip

I moved this to a new thread because I could not post my setup and debug in the other thread. Thank you again for any help you may be able to provide.

#2 2018-08-05 01:34:58

miket402

Re: No screen when print 2k

So further investigation may help to resolve this issue. I tried very hard to follow TOS video on setting up my machine. With that said. It appears that the projector is getting turned off internally. How i came to that conclusion is that i made the display work in test mode several times. I made the display work from the plates tab by viewing the layers. Then displaying a layer at a time.

When I was viewing layers I pressed the NANODLP text upper left hand corner to bring up the log. I then saw a projector off  Button. I pressed it and I could no longer view any of the images on the display. thats all I got. I hope that helps some. Thanks again for looking at this issue.

#3 2018-09-10 12:13:08

pixel

I have same issue now. Calibration works fine. but screen doesn't show me anything during print. I also use TOS shield. So I think it doesn't matter with the direct controller. I think it caused from the config setting up for my screen on the raspberry pi.

I using the pi 3 B model. Actually I was so hard to made my screen work before. I tried everything to run my screen exactly 2K before. but it didn't.

It's the config.txt for my raspberry Pi3 B model.

================== config.txt ==========================
dtparam=audio=on
disable_camera_led=1
hdmi_pixel_encoding=2
start_x=1
gpu_mem=128
disable_overscan= 1
dtparam=i2c1=on

# Display Setting
display_rotate=0x10000
hdmi_force_hotplug=1
hdmi_timings=1440 0 50 10 35 2560 0 4 2 2 0 0 0 50 0 198000000 0
hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=87
hdmi_pixel_freq_limit=500000000
hvs_priority=0x32ff
max_framebuffer_width=1440
max_framebuffer_height=2560
framebuffer_width=1440
framebuffer_height=2560
framebuffer_depth=24
framebuffer_ignore_alpha=1
config_hdmi_boost=4
gpu_mem=192

dtoverlay=pi3-miniuart-bt-overlay
force_turbo=1
enable_uart=1

=====================================================

So still I'm not sure for this codes what mean exactly. TOS doesn't offer his config.txt. that I really disappoint thing. Even TOS shield need a modification for the MOSFET.  IRFZ44N is not good to supply the Current enough by low voltage.

Raspberry PI GPIO use very low voltage. 3.3V. The IRLR7843PBF would be better to use with the raspberry PI.

I'm still looking for a solution for my screen issue now.... Please anyone correct my config.txt...

Or.... maybe this issue caused from the nanodlp setup value for the screen/projector.

Finally I figure out my issue now. TOS... WTF... I saw his youtube for setting up for the nanodlp for the projector. And I followed that. It's suck.... I had to disable for the communicate with HDMI.... for my screen.

Last edited by pixel (2018-09-10 14:27:54)

#4 2018-09-12 19:14:41

miket402

Sorry guys at this time  I just don't have an answer. I used creation workshop and got rid of NanoDLP on the raspberry Pi 3B. I hooked the laptop directly up to my laptop and was able to get Marvin the Martian to print. it came out very good but heavy. Regarding the Pi. I wish I knew how to get it working better. I just dont. With all the possible configurations out there no one is going to have the time to really help us from what I can tell. If you do find the solution please paste it here. I wasted so much material on trying to get this to work. I changed my setup to ramps 1.4 and that seems to work OK. Like I said. I am also looking for a program to hollow out the stuff. So maybe the solution for me will be to run Nanodlp from my new refurbished laptop and see if that will work. Instead of through the Pi. Thanks for the response. I though I was going crazy. I will say this though, when it works it works well.

#5 2018-09-13 19:54:39

ziju

I have same issue.
Projector calibrating - working - display picture on LCD.
Layer from plate - working - display picture on LCD (manual on).

But nothing is displayed on the LCD during printing.

Configuration:
Printer SLA by TOS, Raspberry 3B, LCD 2560x1440.

Does anyone have any solution?

#6 2018-09-14 05:20:06

stek3dp

@miket402
Could you tell me how you can put a ZIP file in your post? what's the code for it?
I have a problem about my printer , also need to send ZIP files

Thank you so much
kama

Foshan Stek Technology Co.,Ltd
https://www.facebook.com/foshan.stek.7
https://www.instagram.com/stek3dp/
Address:Stek Technology, Xiang Rui road, Shatou, Jiujiang Town, Nanhai district, Foshan City,Guangdong Province, China

#7 2018-09-14 15:36:22

miket402

Ya from what I can tell. That is only possible if you create the thread. But you get sent to a funny screen and you have to save the file to the server basically then link the file to the thread. It is a wierd way of doing it but I guess it is to help stop scammers from posting junk.

#8 2018-09-14 15:43:56

miket402

nanodlp.debug.-154132320.zip

Ok so I did it again just to see if it was possible. It may just be the author of a thread that can post the link.

Go up to attachments and add the file.

To the right of the file after it is added one will see the BBC code.

Click on BBC code and copy it.

Paste the BBC code into the body of the message.

That is how it is done.

Again I am not sure if anyone can do it or if only the author can do it. The first time I attempted it I was lost and could not get it to work so I created a new thread and it worked. Maybe I needed to be authenticated as a member. By the way I was able to get Nanodlp to work on my Windows computer. If you down load the software and go to the folder that holds the nanodlp program in it. Run the application NanoDlp and it will create a server on your computer. Then do as the home page says and open the link like Https/.....0.0.1:8080 (obviously look for the link that has the 8080 in it). And nanodlp will work on your machine. If you close the nanodlp application the link to the Https will not work. I wish that there was a doc file included that at least said that. Well good luck and enjoy your machine. big_smile

Board footer