You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-19 20:00:04

JohnnyPlayer

Setting can't be changed

Hello Shahin,

I'm recently making a DLP printer with Nanodlp. The Nanodlp is successfully installed on Nanodlp and connected to wifi, and I used ramps with Marlin-mUVe1DLP-Running as firmware. The z-axis could be controlled, and I can see Gcode commands on terminal. However, when I tried to change some setting (such as enable LCD display, change Ramps port address) and click submit, nothing could be changed and the Nanodlp page will show "value must be larger or equal to 1". I tried to update Nanodlp and firmware, but still nothing changed. Now I'm struggling. To let you understand my issue, I'll illustrate how did I install Nanodlp:

·Download Raspbian Lite image file and wrote to RSPi 3.
·Connect Pi 3  to internet, copy the link on Nanodlp website to download Nanodlp.
·Download Marlin-mUVe1DLP-Running from website, and flash it into Ramps. Note that I've tested Marlin and Grbl with Nanodlp, they work well but they don't have tilt control, so I can only choose Marlin-nUVe firmware.
·Connect Ramps to my Pi. and click "connect" button on Nanodlp page. It's connected.

Then my issue comes. I can't change anything on Setup page. Whatever I changed and submitted, it will show "Value must be larger or equal to 1". Could you help me solve this problem?

Thank you!
Johnny

#2 2018-04-19 20:21:45

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Setting can't be changed

Could you provide a debug file? (setup page/tools tab/debug file)

#3 2018-04-20 20:28:53

JohnnyPlayer

Shahin wrote:

Could you provide a debug file? (setup page/tools tab/debug file)

nanodlp.debug.-1993111374.zip

Thank you Shahin, here is the debug file.

#4 2018-04-22 05:22:46

Shahin
Administrator

Resolution fields are empty, you need to fill correct values.

#5 2018-04-24 03:02:17

JohnnyPlayer

Shahin wrote:

Resolution fields are empty, you need to fill correct values.

Thank you! The setting could be changed now.

Here is one more question: do you know any firmware that supports both LCD screen controller and tilt control, meanwhile compatible with Nanodlp? I think those are common requirements for DLP printer.

Board footer