You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-14 16:49:12

mylove299

Need a help for install NanoDLP.

Dear all,
I want to make the SLA 3D printing, I follow this guide on his threat :https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2490216
I readed all the instruction to install NanoDLP but i cant understand some things.
1. Does I need to install Raspbian Os.img to connect to wifi before install nanoDLP on the same SD card? as i readed the instruction seem it not need right?
2. incase when I write nanoDLP.img on sd card without installed Raspbian os before, then power on my Pi it boot and show a black screen on my LCD, i now it normal but i wonder how to connect my Pi to wifi or cable network while i cant do anything with black screen? I have readed a member ask the same question then Admin answer that he need to connect to browser but i wonder how to connect to browser if Pi is not connect to network????
3. if i use second screen for nanoDLP that mean my printer can work offline without computer and network connection?
Some one please make full instruction for newbies like me. Thanks alot.

Last edited by mylove299 (2018-04-14 16:50:58)

#2 2018-04-15 00:58:44

bigfilsing

Re: Need a help for install NanoDLP.

No you don't need to install any OS before nanodlp.
Just write the nanodlp image to your SD card.
When it's written to the SD card you need to edit the config file to suit the screen you are using to print.
Then when you put the SD card in the Raspi it will boot and install nano DLP. Be patient it can take a few minutes to install.
When it's installed and running you need to look at your router. There you will see the IP address of nano DLP.
If you then type the address into you web browser it will give you access to Nanodlp.
Good luck

#3 2018-04-15 01:49:06

mylove299

Thank to @bigfilsing for quick reply. Can you tell me how to edit config file, do i have to find and edit config file in .img before or after install nanodlp? i tried to edit after install but after install on sd card my Laptop cant read the sd card cuz it change to another format.
So your mean that I have to connnect Pi to my router by ethernet cable after install nanoDLP to find out my Pi ip address?

Last edited by mylove299 (2018-04-15 01:49:45)

#4 2018-04-15 04:41:09

bigfilsing

no not in the image file. when its on the SD . You really should search this forum and YT theres a ton of info how to install NanoDLP

Board footer