You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-23 09:55:08

ugusilva

Clone Multiple plates to multiple printers??? anyone???

Hi fellow nano users, I have a question relating uploading multiple plates to multiple printers at the same time. Does any of you have experience with that? Is it even possible?

I have 5 printers and i'm trying to clone the files from one to the other 4. Tried through FTP and although the files are transfered to the plates folder they don't show up in the plates tab on nano. Any clues?

thanks in advance.....

#2 2018-03-26 18:32:15

Masi
Administrator

Re: Clone Multiple plates to multiple printers??? anyone???

You should add a new plate record to  /home/pi/printer/db/plates.json file.  Also it require nanodlp process restart. On latest version service nanodlp restart on bash will be enough.
Another workaround could be using curl to push single file to multiple printers it does not require nanodlp process restart.

Maybe Shahin could add plates reload to nanodlp so it does not require restart but still request to nanodlp will be required.

#3 2018-03-27 08:37:37

ugusilva

Re: Clone Multiple plates to multiple printers??? anyone???

Thanks Masi,

Had already found that workarround smile  Works great. Still quite slow to clone 20 files, but definitely better than doing it one by one. I can now start cloning in the morning and at midday the process is complete, without me needing to stay close to the computer to make it one by one!

Once again Thanks for your reply.

Greets!

Board footer