You are not logged in.

#26 2018-03-13 12:18:59

Frank22

Re: Problems with setup configuration and resin profile Gcodes.

Dear Shahin, today I tried with a new Ramps 1.4 and new Arduino, also I tested 3 different USB cable. But still get the same result, Received data from ramps ok and it doesn't start printing.

I really think this is a Marlin or Nanodlp configuration problem, there are something that I am not doing well. I have printed pieces with this machine using Creation Workshop without any problem, moreover with NanoDLP I can send Gcodes by Terminal, like moving servo or move the Z axis without any problem. This is why in my opinion is not a hardware problem.

Can I send you the configured Marlin that I am using at present on Arduino and let you check it? Maybe Rob can also test it.

#27 2018-03-13 13:41:42

Frank22

I just tested to load on arduino the Wanhao D7 hex file using Xloader, and also burned the Pre-configured SD Image of Wanhao D7 Nanodlp on the raspberry pi.
I have not done any other modifications, nanoDLP settings and D7 Arduino firmware are just as loaded, so I decided to load a new STL file and start printing it.
And as you can see, toogle log shows that it is printing, obviously machine Z axis is not moving well and projector doesn't shows any image, but I didn't get stuck on Received message from ramps ok, so this is why I think I have some errors on my Marlin firmware or NanoDLP configuration.

Captura_de_pantalla_2018-03-13_a_las_14.00.32.png

#28 2018-03-13 18:23:43

bigfilsing

just an idea..... do you have nano dlp configured to absolute or relative?  > Settings> 3D printer board > top right selection box
it's about the only thing motion related i can think of.

Have you tried importing a ready sliced image set to print rather than using the "onboard slicer"

I'm still convinced its in your nanodlp set up somewhere!
If it were Marlin at fault chances are it would not accept and execute terminal commands

Last edited by bigfilsing (2018-03-13 18:25:50)

#29 2018-03-13 21:28:21

elshad66

Frank22 wrote:

And this are the resin profile gcodes
http://www.nanodlp.com/forum/uploads/aa … 7ee018.png

you did not write speed  F[[ZSpeed]]
and must use G28 home position
no  Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP

#30 2018-03-14 04:31:11

bigfilsing

Frank22 wrote:

I just tested to load on arduino the Wanhao D7 hex file using Xloader, and also burned the Pre-configured SD Image of Wanhao D7 Nanodlp on the raspberry pi.
I have not done any other modifications, nanoDLP settings and D7 Arduino firmware are just as loaded, so I decided to load a new STL file and start printing it.
And as you can see, toogle log shows that it is printing, obviously machine Z axis is not moving well and projector doesn't shows any image, but I didn't get stuck on Received message from ramps ok, so this is why I think I have some errors on my Marlin firmware or NanoDLP configuration.

http://www.nanodlp.com/forum/uploads/6a … 85f59e.png

Looking at the log, you seem to have an M17 command ( that the ramps/ Marlin doesn't understand)
Double check your setup config files !!

#31 2018-04-17 13:32:14

nnnn2013

elshad66 wrote:

software should know where zero
if you connect the display  RepRapDiscount Smart Controller

Вы можете на русском объяснить в каком последовательности надо настроить ?

Я скачал с вашего адреса ( http://moemesto.ru/elshad666/files/?page=1) файл 1(5).rar. Установил на Arduino. Подключился через Pronterface. Но Z не двигается через программа.
Можете поподробнее написать пожалуйста ? У вас все работает ? NanoDLP тоже ? Печатаете нормально ?

#32 2018-04-18 08:29:44

elshad66

nnnn2013 wrote:
elshad66 wrote:

software should know where zero
if you connect the display  RepRapDiscount Smart Controller

Вы можете на русском объяснить в каком последовательности надо настроить ?

Я скачал с вашего адреса ( http://moemesto.ru/elshad666/files/?page=1) файл 1(5).rar. Установил на Arduino. Подключился через Pronterface. Но Z не двигается через программа.
Можете поподробнее написать пожалуйста ? У вас все работает ? NanoDLP тоже ? Печатаете нормально ?

нано печатает нормально
, не работает потому что не подключены опто  концевики, на данный момент прошивка настроена  на  нормально замкнутые концевики ,а так их нет
прошивка  блокирует  движение ,
если подключен дисплей,и подключены опто  концевики ,то по зет мигает вопросительный знак, и ось будет двигаться  только вверх,нужно кликнуть хоум  или послать  G28. чтоб ось пошла  вниз до нижнего концевика , и на дисплее буде зет ноль,тогда будет двигаться вверх и вниз
для начала в прошивке отключи все к концевики , впиши  false.  оставь только

#define MIN_HARDWARE_ENDSTOP_Z  true   включение нижнего  ,обязательно нужен,прога должна знать где ноль
с этими  поиграйся , true  или false  в зависимости ,какие поставишь концевики ,  опто или микрик,нормально замкнутые или нормально  разомкнутые

#define ENDSTOP_PULLUP_Z_MIN false  или  true
#define ENDSTOP_Z_MIN_INVERTING false  или  true
здесь много инфы

http://roboforum.ru/forum107/topic17010.html

#33 2018-04-18 18:59:32

nnnn2013

elshad66, Спасибо !
да, на самом деле, не работал, потому что концевики не были подключены.
Я подключил опто концевики и заработал.
Сначала оправил команду G28 через Терминал NanoDLP, home заработал. Потом движение вверх и вниз тоже заработал.
Второй концевик поставил на верхнюю точку. При этом на Marlinе установил #define USE_ZMAX_PLUG чтобы заработал верхний концевик тоже. По моему получилось.
===========================
in english: (if other languages other than english was not allowed)
elshad66, Thanks!
yes, in fact, it did not work, because endstops were not connected.
I connected the optic endstops and it worked.
First, i send G28 command through the NanoDLP terminal, and it homed. Then the movement up and down also worked.
The second endstop was placed on the top. At the same time on Marlin i uncommented row "#define USE_ZMAX_PLUG" to make the upper endstop work too. I think it worked out.

Board footer