You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-21 20:36:47

jacobotha

Default z axis positioning speed and acceleration

Shahin please clarify the following for me, or any other member for that matter.

I am running Muve3d firmware with a ramps type board.

What i want to know is:

1. where does nanodlp get the default z axis speed and acceleration from when i  position and home the z axis?
    I assume it comes from the Muve3d firmware? I have changed and tried all the possible inputs in the configuration files?
    What am i missing?

2. When i lift the z axis, the steppermotor starts of slowly and accelerates to some preset  speed and decellerate again before                           reaching the  set point. Why is my acceleration so noticeable?
3.  same when i home. It accelerates slowly to set speed and continues till endstop is triggered.

4. During printing i can set a peel speed with S input in M650 command. The acceleration seems to be instant during the lift(peel),   not noticeable at all. But once peel height is reached the retract speed has the slow acceleration downwards exactly the same as when i positon in the z axis control.

Why would the down movement not have the same instant acceleration as when peeling?

#2 2018-01-21 21:23:06

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Default z axis positioning speed and acceleration

1. Beside firmware you can also change speed through GCODE
2. Firmware settings
3. Firmware settings
4. Firmware

Board footer