You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-05 08:45:08

Jose_eurecat

What does it mean "Peeling" or "peel"

Hello,

I write to you from Eurecat Catalonia tecnology research center.
We have a mUVe 3D DLP Printer, and we are trying configurate differents codes to improve the result of our pieces.

I don’t understand something about nanoDLP instructions.
What mean the word “Peeling” and “peel” in the context of the printing.
For example,

“we can increase the peel speed “ ¿What’s mean peel Speed? If I change this parameter, ¿what will change in the result?
Copy text from instructions that I don’t understand, so you can see mi doubts.

Most importantly here, we have the ability to specify changes for code based on certain information about the print. Specifically, we can increase the peel speed of a print based on the layer we’re on. In the future we hope to use the advanced features of nanoDLP to ensure automatic peel settings. Since nanoDLP calculates the printed and non-printed surface area of each layer, we can effectively calculate how fast or slow we should peel based on the potential forces at play. This advanced feature is going to take some testing and should be available in the coming months. You can test now if you wish however! The variables are listed and are ripe for the picking!

Let’s take a look at M650 D{([[LayerNumber]]<30)*2+3} S{5-(([[LayerNumber]]<30)*4)}

When the statement section in orange is true, it will register a value of 1. Which can then be used mathematically. When it’s not true it’s value is 0, and therefore anything multiplied by 0 becomes 0 and is ignored.

In this statement we’re saying that if the layer number is under 30, that we’re going to do some additional calculation. This particular statement will yield:

Layers under 30: M650 D5 S1
Layers over 30: M650 D3 S5

The M650 code is highly configurable as well as a few other codes. See the options available below:

M650 D P R S T-
D - Set Distance in mm - Set to 0 to remove the peel

#2 2018-01-05 17:44:30

Shahin
Administrator

Re: What does it mean "Peeling" or "peel"

Depend on your floor type, pieces could stick to floor after cure. So lift after print could be called peel, on some hardwares such mUVe printers additional movements could be employed to help peeling by lifting two axis asymmetrically.

Board footer