You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-02 10:47:34

crzphi

how to turn off the printer with touchscreen ?

Hi everyone !
I am building a large size DLP. NanoDLP with a touch screen for print without computer. I have completed the touch screen setup and everything works fine. But I have 2 little issues.
1: There is no shutdown button on the touch screen. So ,how do i turn off my pi without computer or internet..... Seems silly, but I'm really confused about this.
2: My Pi connect to the monitor through an HDMI-VGA adapter ( Pi 3 model B and the adapter has its own power supply ). Then I realized one thing that when I connected my Pi to the monitor then my Pi would lose internet connection , and when I unplug the HDMI cable my pi will be back to the internet. That screen is LG24M35D-B ,just for testing but I wonder what happened between them...

Thanks you !

#2 2017-12-03 07:06:33

Shahin
Administrator

Re: how to turn off the printer with touchscreen ?

1) You should check out functionality on touchscreen side, there is route on nanodlp to trigger shutdown but I am not sure if it is supported by software you are using for touch interface.
2) It could be power supply issue, you need atleast 3 4A power supply for rpi.

#3 2017-12-03 08:16:25

crzphi

Hi Shahin !
thanks for your support !
1) Im using Nextion 3.2 inch
2) I will try it
But, I have some new issue.
When i start printing via chrome in my computer then it print very good all the time. But when i try start print via Nextion: Firsttime ,it ok too ,but in the 2nd and every time behind it does not work correctly, It seems the motor is not synchronized with the monitor. The stepper reverses direction continuously ,the screen is still displayed mask but it blinks strangely. And it does not stop even I stop print or force stop ( in the dashboard ,no model is printing ). I try everything possible ,but nothing changes. I'm using muve3D version and Marlin. Last night I tried to switch my pi back to NanoDLP Generic version ( Because I think there is something wrong with muve3D ,or it does not support good for touchscreen - is that right ? ). But I cant switch back, when i click to "Change to NanoDLP Generic Version" ,my pi restart ,then i connect back ,but it;s still muve3D.
Today i formatted my microSD cards and re-write back to the NanoDLP Generic.......this version not works with Marlin ( right ? ), but i'm using Arduino Mega 2560 R3 and RAMPS 1.4 ,and GRBL is not compatible with Mega ( I have tried with every version of GRBL that I can find ,still not works )
Now, I dont know what to do. Please help me and thank you verymuch.

Last edited by crzphi (2017-12-03 08:18:52)

#4 2017-12-03 16:09:49

crzphi

Hi Shahin
I think there is a problem with nanodlp. Because ,with HDMI-VGA adapter plug into Pi and run on raspbian stretch ,internet connection is still very good.

#5 2017-12-04 05:18:01

Shahin
Administrator

Generic version relay on rpi gpio to make movements instead of sending commands RAMPS.
I have not seen your wiring but it quite possible you are getting too much amp out of rpi. Blinking also indicate so. Checkout red LED if it is not stable you have power issue.

#6 2017-12-04 17:09:36

crzphi

I am traveling ,so ,I will try again as soon as I return home
And one more thing i want to ask you: Muve3D version that supports touch screen ?
Thank you very much Shahin !

Last edited by crzphi (2017-12-04 17:12:24)

#7 2017-12-05 06:44:20

Shahin
Administrator

All RAMPS related distro, should works well with touchscreen interface.

Board footer