You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-01 03:49:00

mkbot

Speeds clarified

I'm just trying to clarify some setting speed, and the built in help is very helpful. However it would be great to clarify a few things. Particularly those related to what speeds are used during the return/retract to resin.

1) Min Speed - On Setup: Being used when prints dip into resin. Is this on the first entry into Resin at the start of a print job? Or everytime the print goes back to the resin after each layer (for instance CW calls this retract speed)?
1b) Max Speed - On Profile: Max speed during printing. Or does this apply to both lift and retract phases (depending on the response above)?

2) Startup Speed - On Setup: Being used for acceleration. Is the unit for this um/s2? Just curious to understand.

3) Max Speed - On Setup: Being used as the top speed when printer is not printing. I know this applies to every manual gcode sent (manual moves, "stir", etc.), does this also apply to the final lift after a print?

4) Dynamic Speed - On Profile: Override every speed exluding startup speed during printing. Again does this apply to the retract as well as the lift? Or just the lift?

Thanks,

Marc

#2 2017-12-01 05:31:29

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Speeds clarified

1) True
1b) True
2) True
3) True, Yes
4) Yes both

#3 2017-12-01 14:13:42

mkbot

Hi Shahin. Thanks for responding. I think you unfortunately missed my most critical questions after the the first two statements. Sorry if I was a little unclear by adding them after the "help" statements. I'm just a little confused by the true/false response on those since I'm curious which of the multiple scenarios is the correct assumption.  Essentially I'm trying to figure out which parameter: 1) controls the speed at which we return to the resin after every layer. Hopefully that's separate from the lift phase. And to a lesser important extent 2) what controls the initial drop into resin at the start of a print.

#4 2017-12-01 20:10:37

Shahin
Administrator

No speed for return and lift are same, except if you write your own dynamic speed.
Until reach to resin level, max speed, after that min speed both from setup

#5 2017-12-07 10:43:34

ariesraza2010

Hi,1
1. How to i calibrate  light intensity for mask generation.??? i m facing some problems,
2. what is the speed of motor for lift after print

Board footer