A major blind spot on resin 3D printing is lack of measurement tools for 3D manufacturers, resin producers and 3D printing enthusiasts. The new tool available to monitor both internal data and external sensors. It make it easy to correlate data from multiple sources.
Internal Data Sources
Currently possible to see realtime flow of data from current sources:
- Slicer data – Solid Area, Area Count, Largest Area
- Current layer information: Cure time, Speed and etc
It include many sensors that could be read such as:
- Resin Level
- Driver Amper
- Light Intensity
Currently common sensors and platforms already tested
- Serial Device Reading (Comma Separated)
Currently available features are:
- It read values both during idle and printing time. Many KPIs only available during printing.
- Both realtime monitoring and long term KPI visualization available
- Ability to reset collected data
- CSV export
How to Use it?
You can go to setup menu / tools page then click analytic dashboard button. Data collection will start only after visiting this page.
Web Browser Based SLA 3D Printer Slicer
SLA 3D printer web browser based slicer rely on your browser resources to slice 3D files instead of Raspberry Pi (or other host SBCs)
NanoDLP Documentation Launched
NanoDLP documentation contains both get started guides for novice users and also more advanced guides for expert users.
Hope you become one of the contributors to the new docs.nanodlp.com.